Jack Miller Contractors, Inc is a passionate team of creative and skilled craftsmen. We are dedicated to serving our clients by collaborating with them, their architects and our team of carpenters and trade contractors to build beautiful, durable, and efficient projects, and we work hard to foster a stable, collaborative atmosphere where our people can thrive. Jack Miller Contractors is a full-service building and remodeling general contractor serving the high-performance residential and commercial construction market in Berkshire County, MA, Bennington County, VT and Eastern Capital District, NY. We are always looking for the best talent to join our team.
Jack Miller Contractors is currently accepting applications for superintendent candidates with a proven history of site management and building projects of up to $4M.
· Minimum ten years carpentry experience; five years site supervisor or lead carpenter experience
· Good communication, job coordination, and supervisory skills
· Mastery of reading construction documents and be able to lay out and direct all work from plans and specifications
· Extensive rough and finish carpentry skills and superior knowledge of construction methods and techniques
· Must have a good working knowledge of related building trades
· The ability to interact and communicate well with your crew, subcontractors, and the client
Call us at 413.884.6124 for more information
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 – $32.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday