Currently DeMaria is seeking an experienced, team oriented Project Superintendent that has experience working in Healthcare projects.
If you possess dynamic leadership capabilities and welcome a challenging position in a fast paced environment, consider a career opportunity as a Construction Superintendent with DeMaria.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Providing overall on site management of construction projects from start to finish and ensure timely completion within budget.
- Coordinate the work of the subcontractors at the job site.
- Monitor the project schedule and progress to keep it on track. Complete daily reports.•Coordinate manpower needs with the Project Manager and other appropriate people.
- Continually follow DeMaria Building Company site safety programs.•Maintain a professional and positive attitude with Architects, sub-contractors, inspectors, engineers and estimators by striving to successfully resolve questions or issues pertaining to the project.
- Initiate, track and record R.F.I’s.
- Four (4) year construction related degree preferred and minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Superintendent on commercial, industrial or healthcare projects.
- Complete understanding of plans and specification.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple trades and supervise a large group of people.
- Extensive construction scheduling experience.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills are required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office applications is a must.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude with a high level of personal pride and professionalism.
If you are hard working and want to be a part of a successful team send your resume with salary requirements
- Please, NO Phone Calls
- NO Relocation reimbursement for this position
Location: Detroit, MI