No specific experience is required; however, the successful candidate must be extremely comfortable with internet technology, must have a good sense of humor, must get along well with people, must be capable of managing and juggling multiple moving priorities and must have strong problem solving skills.
Experience managing WordPress websites is a major plus.
Assist the Success Managers and & Marketing Coordinators in managing Fuel’s multitude of hotel clients. This position will involve hands-on learning and will teach the fundamentals of agency account management.
- Assists clients and team members with their needs.
- Assist with content creation and migration on client websites.
- Accurately identifies and documents bugs/fixes where appropriate.
- Assigns tasks to appropriate personnel.
- Provides data to stakeholders to help support their job function.
- Represents the agency at industry and community functions.
- Continuously works to upgrade knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
- Will be trained to assist with other departmental and agency functions on an as needed basis.
- Conveys a professional, positive and courteous attitude at all times toward clients, co-workers, vendors and guests.
- Maintains a healthy attitude towards the job, make suggestions to improve the agency’s overall performance and attends scheduled agency and departmental meetings.
- Accurately records time within the project management system.
Position Supervisor: COO – Sales & Marketing
Location: Myrtle Beach
Compensation: ~$30,000/yr + benefits
How to apply (READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS):
- Prepare a kick-ass resume that highlights your experience and achievements.
- Write a relevant and compelling cover letter that outlines why you want to work for Fuel and what you will bring to the table. Be sure to let your personality shine through and set yourself apart from the competition.
- Proof read your resume and cover letter and correct any typos or grammatical errors.
- Repeat STEP 3.
- Email BOTH documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I would like to be your new Success Manager please.“
- Find or create a really good photo of Steve Harvey
- Share the photo of Steve Harvey from STEP 6 with us on Twitter and let us know that you applied for the position.
- If you are lucky and you get a phone interview, please be prepared by doing research on our company and prepare plenty of questions.
- If you are really lucky and you get an in-person interview, please bring baked goods. We like to eat!
- If you are really, really lucky and you get the gig, come with a smile on your face and bring your A-game every single day. Also, leave your drama at the front door – we don’t have time for that nonsense.