POSITION TITLE: Shift Lead
REPORTS TO: Management
The Shift Lead supervises the operations of a shift to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. Various partnership discounts are now available. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
1. All Crew members perform all tasks and responsibilities of a Sandwich Artist.
2. Trains newer or less experienced Crew Members in their tasks and responsibilities as needed.
3. Practices inventory control standards.
4. Inspects food,, equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that everything is in compliance and in proper working order.
5. Performs paperwork duties as needed.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
Experience: Experience in a restaurant environment preferred.
Communication and organizational skills.
Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register (cashier).
Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Full Time/Part Time and Day Shift/Weekend Shift positions vary by location.
Location: 5239 Ocean Boulevard, Sarasota, FL, 34242
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)