Start Date: Looking to Hire Now for the 2019 -2020 School Year
Category: Substitute Teacher
Date Posted: November 13th2019
Location: Trinity Christian School
Date Closing: Open Until Filled
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Principal
SALARY: Competitive Wages
EVALUATION: Performance in this position will be evaluated by the building principal/immediate supervisor and in accordance with UMC Ministries.
JOB Type: Part-Time
SUMMARY: Trinity Christian School is looking for passionate, dynamic, caring, well-organized substitute teachers who enjoy working with students. We are a growing Christian school in Northeast Broward county. Level 2 background check required for instructional positions. DCF staff credentials needed for assistants and extended care teachers. Candidates must be flexible and eager to teach. Call (954) 941-8033 ext.104.
- Care and supervision of students in grades Kindergarten- 5thGrade
- Homework help
- Comfortable managing larger groups of children
- Clerical tasks for record keeping/attendance/incident reports
- Indoor Games – organize group and independent activities
- Outdoor Games – field and court activities for group and individuals
- Snack set-up & clean-up
- Light general housekeeping (wiping down tables, sweeping, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned related to childcare supervision
- Coordinating schedules and activities
- Experience working with children.
- Highly organized and detailed planner
- Must have full level 2 background check, High School Diploma or equivalent, and willingness to complete DCF 45-hour online training within one year. Email your Resume or call (954) 941-8033 ext.104.
Trinity Christian School is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, employment policies, and programs. Please visit our website to learn more about our K-5 school located in Lighthouse Point, Fl. at www.TrinitySchoolLHP.com
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lighthouse Point, FL (Preferred)