We are a small, creative media company in Brooklyn. This role will be responsible for assisting in the development of a YouTube channel that specializes in off-beat comedy. We make humorous web series, animated shorts, sketches, parodies and more. You will be working with a small video team providing support on projects and assisting with administrative and organizational tasks.
- Keep the studio and office spaces organized and functional.
- Keep props, wardrobe and equipment organized and catalogued
- Expense & vendor management
- Help organize talent for video shoots
- Scout and organize locations for video shoots
- Responsible for supply inventory and organization
- Assist production team on set
- Assist in administering YouTube Channel (upload videos, write descriptions, etc.)
- Assist in managing the company’s online presence
- Guest reception
- Ad Hoc administrative tasks as needed
- 4-year college degree
- Exceptional organizational and logistical skills
- Ability to manage deadlines
- Spreadsheet creation
- Knowledge of the YouTube platform is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping is a plus
To apply, please email resume and cover letter. Local candidates only.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year