All Things Metal (ATM) is a small business with a big business mindset building extremely cool & modern projects in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Our commitment to “Building Iron-Strong Relationships” doesn’t stop at our clients but is also a commitment to our hungry, humble & smart team members. In 2016, 2017 & 2019 ATM and team were recognized as being one of the Top-100 companies to work for in Arizona by AZcentral.com.
ATM is “Building People to Build Steel” through internal promotion and training. Named on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of fastest- growing private companies in America, there is plenty of opportunity for growth and promotion.
· Career paths are clearly streamlined for team members
· Over 80% of our employees embark in a promotional journey
We might be small but we offer big benefits!
· Aetna medical insurance benefits
· Life, dental, vision, LTD, HSA and more insurance options
· 401K package
· Dave Ramsey’s Smart Dollar program for team members (To promote personal financial security)
· First-time home buyer promotion program
· Library of business & leadership books to promote knowledge & growth
Our Estimating team is unique in that we own the entire process all the way through erection (detail, fabrication & erection). You will get to be a part of the process all the way through the completion of the projects.
· Review bid plans to determine scope. Clarify any ambiguities with client.
· Complete steel takeoff in Bluebeam Revu
· Review bid for project specific nuances (access, special conditions, etc…)
· Prepare & submit proposal to client by client bid due date.
· Communicate with clients to negotiate & bring project to award.
· Change orders – Review revised design drawings and price change orders
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY:
We are looking for a HUNGRY, HUMBLE & SMART candidate that exhibits the following behaviors
- Proactive & Trustworthy
- Works well under pressure
- Results driven
- Effective communicator
EXPERIENCE (Resolution + Quality + Accuracy)
- Must have a clear understanding of architectural and structural drawings.
- Must have Microsoft Office programs (Excel & Outlook) & basic computer/internet skills.
- Bluebeam PDF takeoff (or equivalent) experience is a plus.
- Must be quality, detail and accuracy oriented.
- Great verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be proactive, self-disciplined and able to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of an awesome team.
- We are willing to train the right person!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- estimating: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)