- Bachelor’s degree in Business, quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, private equity, corporate strategy, or equivalent program management experience in a technology company.
- Experience in leading, managing and executing critical analysis/reporting/dashboarding.
- 5 years of work experience, most recently in a project management role at a management consulting firm or investment bank, or equivalent experience in a corporate role focused on strategic advisory.
- Experience in international growth/trade and/or a track record of expanding businesses beyond domestic borders.
- Track record of successfully managing strategic and operationally complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent technical capabilities (e.g., SQL).
- Excellent business judgment, along with a natural inclination to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and use problem-solving techniques to evaluate solutions.
- Highly motivated individual, comfortable operating in ambiguous environments with high degrees of autonomy.
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Strategy and Operations Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement throughout the business by re-imagining every aspect of our business. You’ll combine analytical rigor and thought leadership to drive improvements in incentives, customer segmentation and prioritization, engagement strategy, and organizational design. You will work in a rapidly changing industry, and tolerate ambiguity, while influencing stakeholders and demonstrating problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. You will have exposure and visibility to executives as you present your proposals and demonstrate their impact.
You will be sought out as a trusted advisor on topics related to Export (international growth). You will be responsible for creating the programs that drive our advertisers’ business growth through the formation of go-to-market strategies that help small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) “go global” quickly and effectively. Your recommendations will help C-level executives unlock and accelerate international market expansion, operationalization and commercialization while Google Customer Solutions Sales teams concurrently advise on complementary marketing and advertising best practices.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights.
- Develop comprehensive strategies that solve complex business challenges and address the needs of stakeholders across various functions to drive incremental growth.
- Communicate findings to leadership and the broader organization by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways.
- Work with cross-functional teams to push projects forward, driving recommendations from pilot/inception through to implementation.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.