Our strategic partnerships represent a significant revenue source and avenue for extending global reach. As a Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships, you have a proven sales record of working with partners in region to execute and support joint go-to-market plans in a sell-through, sell-with, and sell-to model. You are comfortable working in partnership with global Advisory firms as well as large Software companies. You will be the liaison to the strategic partner(s) to manage day-to-day operational elements, ensure product development teams are coordinated, technical competencies expanded, and a high degree of client support.
You are comfortable supporting sales efforts and evangelizing the new digital workforce to their clients. Partners will expect you to champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will be leading efforts to show how RPA can transform Enterprises and entire industries in EMEA by automating and integrating complex processes.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct Sales and partner sales management, including executive level, contacts in the industry
- Solution mindset, creative & large deal maker, including a good understanding of software ELAs, deal structures, and relationship management.
- As a member of the Partner Sales Team, you will develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve revenue goals, growth and market share with your partner across the region. You will coordinate with partners to approach accounts strategically.
- You will be sufficiently familiar with our product and technology to engage in thoughtful product discussions and hands-on demonstrations to decision makers and stakeholders.
- Run vision demos & sales processes, including large bid management, with partners.
- A large majority of your time will be partner & customer facing. You will measure the pulse of the market in general, manage customer expectations and communicate relevant information back to the organization through regular interactions with Marketing, Products, and Global Services.
- Maintain accurate, predictable forecasts, and drive continuous improvement and training around the sales process.
- Demonstrated sales success, hunting for new logos and farming for expansion and cross-sell.
- A demonstrated ability to make compelling and effective sales presentations to small and large sized groups
- Strong interpersonal skills with analytical, time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to interface and demonstrate leadership both internally and externally.
- High-energy self-starter as well as a collaborative team player. Ability to work autonomously with limited tactical direction.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills, including spreadsheets, presentation, and word processing programs.
- BA/BS degree with strong technical aptitude
- 8-12 years of work experience in Direct Software sales and/or Enterprise Software sales thru partners
- Ability to navigate complex organizations to achieve revenue objectives
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Up to 30-50% travel required for this job
- Deeper understanding of software technology
- Good understanding of RPA, automation, cognitive and analytics and the role it plays in Digital Transformation including front, middle, and back office automation.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, with some Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Prior experience in automation technology