Elkay Plastics, a national leader in flexible packaging solutions for the industrial, food service & medical markets, has an excellent opportunity for a Strategic Account Manager for our Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky territories.
· Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory.
· Manage the sales, customer support and service for existing customers, distributors and brokers.
· Work with end-users to develop solutions to meet their needs.
· Generate and secure new business opportunities, as well as penetrate existing accounts.
· Work with distributors to generate new opportunities for mutual growth.
· Provide periodic reports outlining sales activity and opportunities.
· Maintain and update appropriate databases and sales support systems.
· Will be required to provide input to the Elkay Management team regarding the key sales indicators and trends in the market.
· Review market share and sales trends of Elkay products.
· Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions and provide a bi-weekly report to the company highlighting trends and performance of assigned/target accounts.
· Base pay + commission pay.
· Medical, dental, vision, life, disability.
· 401k with company match.
· Vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and basic computer skills.
· Familiar with distribution organizations.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Salary is dependent on experience. This job is conducted on the road or remotely and will report to the Schamburg/Chicago Division.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- account management: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance