Join our team…where employees are family and opportunities are endless. Kleenco offers competitive salary; (3) separate health insurance plans; dental, vision short & long term disability, and life plans; paid time off and 401K plan with company match.
In Business since 1987, Kleenco provides facilities maintenance and construction solutions to our customers with projects from Arizona to Maine and all places in between. Apply today – www.kleencousa.com
Responsible for completing maintenance and construction jobs with high quality and in a timely, safe and profitable manner. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes work using industry standards and construction knowledge, working with crew.
- Landscape experience preferred.
- Communicates with both internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to complete basic labor requirements per individual job.
- Coordinate work to be done on jobsite with Crew Leader.
- All work at each jobsite to be completed with safety being a top priority. Company and industry safety procedures are to be followed.
- Acts as a role model and leader within and outside of the department.
- Demonstrates and models strong interpersonal skills to handle sensitive situations.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Is dependable and accountable for actions.
- Has excellent organizational skills and initiative to improve processes.
- Communicates regularly with Crew Leader, Department Operations Manager and Support Manager.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and helps ensure company’s compliance.
- Must pass drug screen and have a valid driver’s license. Must have good driving record and be able to be insured to drive by Kleenco’s insurance provider.
- Some travel required.
- Must be flexible with hours and shifts. Working time often depends upon customer requirements.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-2 years of recommended related experience and/or training with an opportunity for additional on-the-job training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Job Status is classified as a non-exempt Unskilled Craftsman or Semi-Skilled Craftsman.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret construction blueprints, operation plans and standard operation procedures. Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division; ability to accurately measure and calculate square footage requirements; ability to measure and accurately calculate quantity of materials required for projects.
- Ability to solve problems as they may arise to create a win-win for Kleenco and Kleenco’s customer. Must be able to adapt to unforeseen situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) and a general understanding of how to use apps on an Apple iPad and iPhone.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gross motor skills needed for this position include the following:
- Sitting and travelling for extended periods of time;
- Maintaining balance
- Lifting and carrying objects ranging from 1-50 lbs.
Fine motor skills needed for this position include the following:
- Good eye-hand coordination
- Vision (whether corrected or uncorrected of at least 20/30) for short and long distances
- Ability to use the keypad on an iPad or iPhone
- Ability to use basic construction tools (hammers, saws, levels, screwdrivers, drills)
- Job requires some travel. Travel from jobsite to jobsite is based on the work orders that come in from the customers. There are also no set hours for a project to be done; this also depends on the customer and the job at hand.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REPORTS TO: Crew Leader/Department Operations Manager