Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work hours: 35 in-store hours per week, 5 to 10 administrative/ meetings hours per week
- Ensures all bills including but not limited to: rent, utilities, hardware and repairs, taxes and permit renewals, inventory vendors, etc. are paid on time.
- Recruits, hires, and trains new employees and provides ongoing training and supervision for all staff members to ensure they are in compliance with all corporate and public department policies, procedures, etc.
- Makes sure that all recipes are accurately memorized.
- Maintaining product quality across the board.
- Maintain store cleanliness.
- Maintain all hardware and appliances in working condition.
- Provide team with continuous growth training.
- Serves as the lead customer service contact, including: answering questions, welcoming and seating customers, ensuring, and maintaining excellent customer service from all staff members.
- Explains all policies clearly and accurately.
- Arranges seating to fit maximum capacity.
- Continuously enhances customer experiences.
- Organizes and publishes weekly work schedules, covering shifts if necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $33,000.00 /year
- management: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Rowland Heights, CA (Preferred)
- Food Manager Certification (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good first job for new college grads
- A good first job for someone who is just entering the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more