- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
- Formulates pricing policies on merchandise according to requirements for profitability of store operations.
- Coordinates sales promotion activities and prepares, or directs workers preparing, merchandise displays and advertising copy.
- Supervises employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions for Accountant, or performs work of subordinates, as needed.
- Orders merchandise or prepares requisitions to replenish merchandise on hand.
- Ensures compliance of employees with established security, sales, and recordkeeping procedures and practices.
- Answers customer’s complaints or inquiries.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, vendors and all branch managers.
- Locks and secures store.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of store employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Ability: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Accounting software; Inventory software; Paycom payroll systems; Paycom human resource systems; Order processing systems and Project Management software.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The technical skills, formal education and relevant work experience critical for successful individual performance of Essential Functions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the Essential Functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Performance of the required duties will require:
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision and Depth perception. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.