The Store Manager is responsible for day to day store operations, including scheduling, training and supervising employees. The Store Manager is responsible for the store profits, and all controllable expenses including labor, inventory levels and cash/inventory shortages
Must consent to a criminal background check and be willing to submit to drug test
- Ensure that customers receive outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Assist in the recruiting of positive individuals to become members of the East Side Enterprise team ensuring excellent customer service
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized and well kept.
- Control shrink, expenses and payroll.
- Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly and displayed in a safe manner.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures through efficient store management, staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
- Insure all POS advertising/signage is properly posted at the proper time.
- Motivate, encourage and challenge store cashiers.
- Monitor and refresh the appearance and cleanliness of store interior and exterior, product shelves, cooler doors and shelves, emptying trash containers, bagging ice and other restocking activities during quiet periods of few customers on the property.
- Train, develop, supervise and discipline store employees in compliance with company established policies and procedures.
- Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
- Have the physical ability to perform all duties of a store cashier regularly.
- Report and process all employee and/or customer incidents or accidents following company procedure.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the District Manager.
SUCCESS FACTORS (KSAs):
The attributes listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Adapts to change; takes on new responsibilities; handles pressure; adjusts plans to meet changing needs. Meets commitments; works independently; accepts accountability; sets personal standards in alignment with company standards; stays focused under pressure; meets attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Communicates well, both verbally and in writing; listens attentively to others; asks clarifying questions; manages distractions/interruptions.
- Sense of Urgency/Productivity – Prioritizes well, shows energy, instills urgency in others, meets deadlines. Manages fair workload, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well.
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements, monitors quality, own/acts on quality problems.
- Ability to utilize company computer programs as required.
- Ability to train and lead staff
- Capable of lifting 50+ pounds regularly
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to work safely with hazardous chemicals and equipment
- Ability to bend, lift and reach repeatedly for extended periods of time
- Ability to stand in confined space for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repeated actions for extended periods of time
East Side Enterprises Behavior Standard: Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, coworkers and management.
- Statements included in this description are intended to reflect in general the duties and responsibilities of this classification and are not intended to be interpreted as being all-inclusive.
Brand: Colbea EastSide Enterprise
Address: 815 New Boston Rd Fall River, MA – 02720
Property Description: 64 – Colbea EastSide Enterprise, MA
Property Number: 64