We pay our STNAs based on experience. There is also a shift differential of $0.40 per hour for 3rd shift, and $2.00 per hour on the weekends.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Must be state tested
- Previous experience in assisted living a plus
- Must be flexible, energetic, compassionate and dependable
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and verbally with residents, staff, management and families
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer
- Completion of first aide training program and CPR needed.
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and a free, voluntary wellness program. Full time associates are also offered company paid life, AD&D and long-term disability; health, dental, & vision insurance; voluntary life, AD&D, and short-term disability; paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program!
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.