SAS Airport Services Las Vegas, Inc is announcing an open vacancy for Station Leader for Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising and assisting the staff with the day to day operation at the airport.
- Ensuring a healthy and productive relationship with all Clients, Airport Authorities and Airline Management.
- Ensuring the highest level of professionalism and customer service at all times.
- Maintaining quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Assisting with staffing by recruiting, orienting, training and scheduling.
- Maintaining a safe, secure work environment by following airport, state, federal rules and regulations.
- Accomplishing results by communicating job expectations and productivity standards.
- Coaching, appraising, developing staff for professional growth opportunities.
- Ensuring station profitability through setting budget, financial goals and committing to them.
- Experience in managing a team preferably in the airport/aviation industry.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to delegate authority and tasks.
- A University Degree in Business, Business Management or a similar field.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft tools.