State Farm Agent seeks Customer Service & Sales Agent-Representative to provide support for Servicing & Sales of State Farm auto, home, life, health, business insurance products. You'll be responsible for providing remarkable customer service for all existing clients, contacting leads, developing new lead sources and other referral bases so they can provide the customer quotes for our products. "Illinois Insurance Licenses" are MANDATORY for this position. For applicants who do not possess required licenses, they'll be required to attend classes, than pass state exams to get licensed asap.
- As an Agency Representative, you will support the sales, cross-sell, customer retention and customer service goals of the Insurance Agency.
- You will do so by calling on prospective clients and generating new sales leads while also developing a deeper relationship with existing customer accounts.
- Leads will be provided to you, but you will also work to generate warmer sales leads through your own personal networking and prospecting.
- Utilizing Agency marketing systems, or those you may develop, to solicit and sell insurance and related products
- Coordinating with the agent provide assistance in determining proper coverage.
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Attending networking and/or community events
- Educating and assisting customers
- Maintaining knowledge of new products and initiatives. Pursuing a program for the development of personal and business skills.
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Strong ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Illinois Insurance Licenses" are MANDATORY for this position.
*** For interested candidates contact us today and we'll you contact with the steps (applying online & a 10 minutes online assessments) ***
By applying, you consent communicate from us by EMAIL, TEXT, and PHONE CALLS.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs.
Keywords: customer service insurance, insurance sales, insurance agent, sales manager, life and health insurance, auto insurance, car dealership, auto sales, real estate, real estate sales, realtor, real estate broker, insurance broker, sales, college graduate, sales, retail sales, State Farm, Allstate, American Family, Farmers, Country Companies, Loya, Acceptance, Oxford, Magnum, Insure on the Spot, Geico, Aflac, financial services, customer service, cold calling, telemarketer, telemarketing, consultant, insurance agent insurance agency, sales account executive, account manager, life and health insurance, outside sales representative, life agent, life sales, health agent, health sales, policy, sales, sales executive, salesman, salesperson, sales women, selling, underwrite marketing, spanish, bilingual, selling sales insurance independent agency, independent insurance insurance sales, independent insurance, business owner, self-employed, insurance agent, insurance sales, sales, financial, insurance, telemarketing, telemarketer, insurance agent, insurance agency, producer, producer license, entrepreneur, insurance license, property casualty, life and health, prop & cas, banking, bank, mortgage broker, mortgage, realtor, real estate,college graduate, college student,Sales representative, sales executive, inside sales, outside sales, sales manager, account manager, operations manager, business development, business development manager, call center manager, supervisor,, real estate, realtor, insurance agent, insurance account representative, insurance broker, franchise owner, customer service, business consultant.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Day shift
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place