Requisition ID: 129407
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
STARS is a state of the art Merchandising Management partnership that Luxottica offers to select accounts to help them maximize their merchandising turns by managing the Assortment Planning and the related replenishment routines on the customer’s behalf.
The STARS Planner is responsible for onboarding customers to the program, plan their merchandising and manage the product and stock plans through the Oracle RPAS planning platform with the objective to maximize the retailer’s sales.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interface with new accounts to understand store/product matrixes and top line current sales performances
- Lease with the global product team to create/select appropriate assortments
- Set up the RPAS planning platform parameters to manage stock ownership in store
Optimize sell out performance on assigned customer portfolio
- Weekly Monitoring KPIs on Sales and stock ownership
- Adjust sales plans/stock ownership to brand/item and location level to follow closely the evolution of the sales trends to increase stock turns
- Conduct periodic business review with customers to align on performance and corrective actions
- Manage the Phase in Phase out Brand/ SKU process 3 times a year working with the assigned customers, DC & account managers
- Project support as needed
- Sales Operations follow through on order flows and warehouse communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Informatics or Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience on Merchandising Planning with established retailers
- Strong analytic skills and business acumen
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to cut through complexity
- Excellent ability to identify business issues and solve them autonomously
- Knowledge Oracle RPAS and JDA preferred
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail [email protected] (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.