Q2 is looking for talented individuals with exceptional technical knowledge, experience, and mentorship and is enthusiastic about solving complex problems at scale for an exciting new opportunity here in Austin, Texas.
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building robust, high-quality, and scalable solutions to expand and improve our core technology. You’ll be part of an expanding CorePro team that is driving innovation in developing high volume SAAS systems using methods and tools to deliver features to our customers in a robust and agile method.
The design, implementation, and maintenance of products using C# .net, Python and other modern technologies.
- Using the SCRUM framework, work as a team to design, implement and maintain the features including all automated testing and automated deployment needs
- Help mentor other developers to improve their career development and coding abilities
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and management teams to rapidly build, iterate, test, and deploy new features and products while maintaining a high-quality robust code base and testing automation system
- Improve and scale the existing products and tools
- Launch new projects from ideation to completion
- Monitor and reduce cybersecurity product risk
- 7+ years of professional programming experience
- Strong experience in backend development from spec/concept to API delivery
- Strong experience with SQL Server or other SQL databases
- experience with cloud-based infrastructure
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix system
- Experience with load testing and automated functional test systems
- 5+ years of Advance C# experience
- 3+ Experience in SQL
- Python experience
- Experience with container technology
- Experience scaling technology solutions to hundreds of thousands active users
- Strong experience with SOA and microservices
- Strong experience with automated testing and test-driven development
- Experience in cybersecurity
- An active GitHub profile or other public code portfolio