Why join us: Integral Care helps people build health and well-being so everyone has the foundation to reach their full potential. By joining our team, you'll find rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we can help improve the quality of life for the people we serve. Imagine your career at Integral Care!
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous vacation/sick leave
- 403(b) and 401(a) retirement account
- And much more!
Job Summary: Serves as a psychiatrist in a community mental health setting providing medical services within scope of license, training, credentialing, and current standards of care and per quality criteria of the employer. Determines and documents evidence of psychopathology, if present, and makes a diagnostic formulation. Assesses client's needs and options to satisfy the requirements of the case. Discusses with the client his/her findings and recommendations. Decides whether initiation of treatment is urgent: medication, labs, other diagnostic tests, hospitalization, social setting, detox program; verifies that written consent for medication of client has been secured, documents therapist's plan and/or completes other referral/medical forms as appropriate. With consent of client, carries out treatment plan, documents in prescribed manner the interactions during sessions and progress of therapy. Discusses his/her opinions and/or findings with therapists and makes recommendations when indicated. Works harmoniously with Unit Manager(s), Associate Medical Director and Chief Medical Officer to define and deliver quality clinical medical care for all clients with the units.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school is required. Successful completion of psychiatric residency approved by the Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or equivalent body.
- Licensed to practice medicine in Texas. Current DPS and DEA licenses and Board eligible.
- Current and valid Texas driver's license and a clean driving record.
- One year of clinical experience in mental illness, substance abuse and/or emotional problems.
Salary: $201,390 – $257,961 annually depending on licensed experience.
About Integral Care:
Integral Care supports adults and children living with mental illness, substance use disorder and intellectual and developmental disabilities in Travis County. Our services include a 24-hour helpline for anyone who needs immediate support, ongoing counseling to improve mental health, drug and alcohol treatment to help with recovery, and housing to regain health and independence. Integral Care helps provide a strong foundation for well-being.