Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Job Title: Staff IC Design Engineer
As ADI expands into new product and market segments, the Power Products Group (PPG) is looking for a highly skilled Analog/Mixed-Signal Design Engineer based in Cary, NC who will be responsible for designing high performance mixed-signal/analog power management ICs.
As a Power IC Design Engineer, you will perform a full range of product development activities including, but not limited to:
- Transistor-level circuit design and simulation
- Architect, implement and analyze trade-offs of analog/mixed-signal blocks
- Perform transient IC simulation and modelling
- Evaluate and troubleshoot complex integrated circuit problems in the laboratory
- Interface with test, product and applications engineering to successfully bring new products from initial concept through production release
- Oversee and support analog layout
- Support inquiries from applications engineers
- Product datasheet authoring and review
- BSEE and 10+ years of relevant industry experience with a strong background in analog and mixed-signal design
- MSEE preferred
- Strong background in device physics and semiconductor processing
- Experience with mixed-signal design, simulation and modelling
- Motivated, results oriented and creative problem solver with good writing, presentation and overall communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Knowledge of general lab equipment
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented and thorough
Why you will like working at ADI:
- We place great value on individual judgment.
- We allow our employees the freedom to explore new ideas and the autonomy to determine how to best achieve business goals and objectives.
- We emphasize professional development and mentoring.
- Above all, we recognize that the personal goals of our employees and the company’s goals are closely related and must support each other.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Master’s Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time