- Responsible for accurate daily/monthly revenue reporting.
- Monitor, maintain and oversee the handling of all cash for the hotel.
- Responsible for accurate processing of daily hotel deposit in compliance with Warwick Hotel policies.
- Reconcile and validate all PMS/POS postings. Prepare hotel daily revenue report and routing packets with critical PMS/POS reports with supporting documents such as adjustment slips and house tickets.
- Prepare and distribute various reports include monthly income journals, payroll tip/service charge, charge back reconciliations to outlet managers, Front Desk, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Open and verify cash “drop” envelopes from outlets and Front Desk. Record daily cash drops/due backs. Prepare paperwork for bank deposits at prescribed item(s). Airline paid outs reconciliations.
- Audit house banks as per schedule.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with hotel rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel’s facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
- Research cash shortages.
- Prepare tickets for cash banquet functions.
- Distribute gratuities and cash backs.
- Assist with routine posting and calculations.
- Provide clerical support to accounting management.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures, and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,440.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 4 years (Preferred)
- GAAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place