About Buchiglas USA Corp.
Buchiglas USA Corp. distributes equipment and plants for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries in the US and Canadian markets. It is a subsidiary of the Swiss company Buchi AG, which is a global leader in engineering and manufacturing of reactor systems and pilot plants.
Buchiglas USA Corp. is a young organization with a dynamic team and a strong dedication to growth.
To learn more, visit www.buchiglas-usa.com
- Process accounts payable and receivables into accounting system
- Process journal entries
- Customer invoicing
- Follow up on inquiries, issues, and outstanding invoices
- Process of bank payments, check deposits and credit card payments
- Set up filings and maintain in organized fashion
- Communication/cooperation with accounting firm on regular basis
- Support accounting firm with compilation/preparation of annual financial statements (US GAAP)
- Generation of internal reports (management/reporting cockpit) to be sent to Swiss headquarters (weekly)
- Communication with Swiss headquarters on matters of accounting, liquidity management and financial transactions as required
- Keep supervisors and Swiss headquarters informed of operating performance
- Assist in the development and implementation of annual budget and financial planning processes
- Payroll and HR functions (expense reports)
- Order processing (issuance of POs to headquarters and third-party vendors etc.)
- Logistics (sorting and preparation of consolidated shipments to customers, tracking of shipments etc.)
- Support mail services (incoming/outgoing mail, couriers)
- Support of sales engineers (e.g. spare part quotations)
- Promote smooth and efficient business operations
- Sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, database and presentation software (MS office suite)
- Hard working, flexible personality, eager to learn, comfortable in an international environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimal professional requirement: practical accounting experience
- Some experience with standard accounting software (such as QuickBooks) would be an advantage
- Commitment to embodying our Company Values of:
- Integrity – Doing the right things always – using sound judgment – even when no one is looking
- Excellence – Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Seeing opportunities others haven’t – and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- Confidentiality – Protecting internal information of the company and customers’ trade secrets
Depending on experience
If you meet the above requirements and are excited to join our growing firm, please apply via e-mail
Only applications submitted to the mentioned e-mail address will be considered.
No phone calls, please.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounts payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)