One of the largest volume BHPH dealerships and related finance companies in the Carolinas is looking for a qualified candidate to fill Staff Accountant role.
Prepare financial reports, compile financial statement, analyze financial data, and ensure financial compliance.
Maintain and execute a variety of financial procedures, including payroll, month-end and year-end closings, accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax returns, general ledger entries, and bank reconciliations and deposits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
- accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- general ledger: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts payable
- Monitoring company accounts and conducting quarterly reviews
- Expense reports
- Tax preparation
- Profit-and-loss statements