Who are we?
Truebeck Construction is a full-service general commercial contractor in the SF Bay Area & Portland specializing in technical building, complex projects, and interiors. Clients come to us when they have ambitious construction goals, and when they want certainty, predictable costs, and high-performance buildings. We specialize in the following market sectors; Corporate Office, Life Sciences, Data Centers, Healthcare, Education, Retail/Mixed use, Interiors.
Why should you join us?
Every company has a personality. At Truebeck, we find performing as a team and doing our best, while making it exciting and memorable all make the victory that much sweeter. We’re not a traditional contractor; we’re more integrated and focused on the experience.
What you will do?
- Manage day to day operations of a project or projects & their scope.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Review all deliverables prepared by team before client submission.
- Develop cost-effective plans & schedules for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization.
- Select and coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Responsible for execution of trade work.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to create risk.
- Ensure the project meets it’s schedule and project profitability goals.
- Manage the budget and make monthly financial forecasts.
- Client advocate that reports on client progress.
- Four-year college degree required in construction management, architectural engineering, civil engineering, or equivalent.
- 8 + years of experience.
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with the following software is preferred; Microsoft Project (P6), Excel, Bluebeam/Adobe, Timberscan and Timberline.
Truebeck Construction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate differences and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.