Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
Who We Are:
Do you crave innovation? At Bandwidth, we live for it. We power some of the most exciting brands and technology on the internet with our developed products in intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services—backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network. Simply changing the way people communicate, connect and do business.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager who will take a leadership role in the management of key internal and external programs and projects, driving product development and large customer implementation objectives to achieve corporate goals. The successful candidate will be positive, energetic, determined, have an adaptable personality as well as the ability to inspire and influence with a willingness to take on challenges independently. Ultimately, we are looking for an excellent team player that leads by example and drives organizational accountability and efficiency.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with our product management team to deliver products that support Bandwidth’s strategic direction
- Drive prioritization, roadmaps, and overall planning and delivery execution
- Work cross-functionally to establish and manage successful delivery across the complete business initiative with complex interdependencies — you own the delivery!
- Drive definition of solution concepts into manageable deliverables in partnership with product, technology and business stakeholders
- Ensure technical delivery, operational readiness across Bandwidth, and go-to-market launch activities are in sync for overall program delivery
- Foresee, manage, and raise appropriate visibility to risks and issues; own definition and execution of mitigation/contingency plans
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the organization to unite and prepare stakeholders for the change/delivery
- Measure and monitor business value by evaluating ROI for a specified period after launch against original goals, analyze deltas, and report back to product management
- Refine existing standards and adhere to those standards for program management, including processes, methodologies, metrics and reporting to ensure the development and use of program management.
What You Need:
- BS Degree – preferably in a technical discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years program management experience, preferably in telecom or other Enterprise software delivery industry
- Experience partnering with product, technology, and other business teams to collectively deliver on business and strategic goals
- Demonstrated leadership and self direction
- Experience with Agile methodology and mindset required
- Ability to adapt and maneuver in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills at all levels, including executive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Critical thinker and solution-oriented problem solver
- Strong negotiator
- Demonstrable experience with program/project management tools (project status, dashboard reporting, Gantt/planning tools, etc)
- Professional certifications (PMP) and/or training in a form of scaled agile, e.g. SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Knowledge of web-based interfaces, API’s and/or SIP telephony
- Familiarity with JIRA and Google’s suite of productivity tools
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidth Cares.