- Bachelors in field such as Business, Entertainment or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in product management
- 3+ years experience in program management or operational roles
- 3+ years experience delivering technology products or services in high growth environment
- 3+ years expertise with SQL, Excel and data analytics
Are you interested in building the future of entertainment?
We are looking for a talented and versatile Senior Product Manager to join our team to help us build and monetize cutting-edge entertainment content. Prime Gaming Live was created to explore new types of interactive entertainment and bring the best of pop culture and gaming together. Our livestream programs are watched by millions of viewers on our Twitch channel at twitch.tv/crown. We are ready to ramp up our program and build out our team.
To support our growth, we are hiring a Senior Product Manager to create and drive execution of interactivity products and programs supporting business model and monetization. The Senior Product Manager will be a key member of the team, defining our strategy and innovating on behalf of our customers. By focusing on our viewers, you will make sure that we are using the right tools to attract and retain them. You will be successful if you can operate strategically and tactically to deliver against our business goals. You will have a strong track record of delivery in terms of features, pace, and quality, and making the correct tradeoffs among competing ends in an ambiguous business.
Your responsibilities include:
- Drive product roadmap for show interactivity and channel tech and work with our engineering team to engage with our customers.
- Create and execute strategy for monetizing our programming working with stakeholder teams.
- Obsess over customers with data driven insights about our programming and help create our program debriefs and business metrics
- Provide leadership with updates on products with insights about how we can meet our business goals
- MBA or Masters in Business, Entertainment, Video or related field/experience
- Experience with Interactive TV, Livestreaming, Entertainment, Content Creation, or Audience Analytics is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written; including experience of reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including SQL, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.