The Senior Product Central Specialist assists the Showroom Supervisor and is responsible for leading the Receiving Team in all daily operations.
Job Description Details
Responsibilities:Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading Receiving team in daily operations
- Verify receipts and systemically process goods into inventory
- Systemically adjust inventory as needed
- Properly tag, package and put away samples
- Assembly of samples, including furniture and exercise equipment
- Maintain spreadsheets as required by management
- Maintain assigned storage/work areas
- Train all new hires, as needed
- Responsible for all receipt and show issues
- Analyze Day-at-a-Glance & Showroom Allocation Report
- Publish Daily Show Issues
- Communicate PO’s issues with MASH and Buyers
- Track packages via B2B, UPS or Fed Ex
- Report sample discrepancies to Management
- Coordinate all drop ship sample requirements
- Re-order Showroom samples, as needed
- Communicate w/ Merchants regarding sample receipt issues
- Knowledge assembling exercise equipment and/or furniture, including the use of tools as required.
- Detail orientated including ability to follow assembly instructions
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, utilize conflict resolution skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow through
- Strong understanding of inventory operations and/or shipping and receiving
- Must obtain Stockpicker Certification within 90 days of employment
- Strong PC skills – specifically MS Office.
- Previous inventory experience
- Working knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Working knowledge of Retek
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Showroom operations preferred
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occassionally
- Ability to manuever freely while assembling samples
- Ability to walk or stand continuously for the majority of the shift
- Ability to use portable stairs and ladders
- Current Resume
- Valid Florida Driver’s license
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop – beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores – and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. For more information, please visit corporate.hsn.com, or follow @HSN on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.