Here at Integrated Defense Systems (IDS), we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by IDS employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, IDS offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits IDS offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
As aSr.Principal Supply Chain Manager you’re a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving program objectives in a matrix environment and able to successfully interface with functional and program leadership. In short, you’re able to lead and influence without direct reporting relationships.
In this highly visible role, you’re a member of the Patriot Core Execution Team, and as the Supply Chain interface to Patriot programs you’re the liaison between Supply Chain and the Patriot Missile Integrated Product Team. You’ll create and execute Material Product Strategies and Plans to ensure the flawless execution of products and programs from business capture through contract closure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Involvement with daily supply chain activities associated with each of the programs, including financial reporting and analysis
- Developing and executing material product strategies
- Accountability for the supplier management process
- Achieving product material budget objectives
- Managing product purchase/subcontract requirements
- Creating and tracking key product area performance metrics
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Communication of customer flow-through requirements
- Financial management
- Driving/participating in Six Sigma projects (both Supply Chain and Program) and partnering with internal and external customers
- Supporting monthly program and IPT Reviews
- Spearheading Risk & Opportunities identification and mitigation/capture efforts
- Involvement with supplier management efforts associated with suppliers critical to program success
- 8+ years of Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Quality, Finance, Program or Project Management experience
- Experience leading or participating in cross functional teams
- Demonstrated planning skills for both short-term requirements and long-term opportunities
- Exceptional judgment and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability with international subcontract management
- Supervisory experience in matrix organizational structure
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior levels of leadership effectively – both internal and external
- Experience with lean manufacturing
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Enterprise Subcontract Process Excellence (ESPX) process
- Certified Material Program Manager to Level 3
- Earned Value Management Certification
- Experience with budget management
- Experience with MRP systems and / or tools
- Experience working with Risk and Opportunity Management or sales
- Experience with proposal preparation or management
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer experience including the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced degree (e.g., Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Manufacturing Operations, or Supply Chain Management)
This job is posted internally as: Manager II Material Program Management
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 152080
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.