- Work under direction of design engineers to build and test prototypes.
- Create engineering tests and fixtures to verify functional requirements of the product.
- Document test results, create reports, and report on issues. Help to define possible solutions to issues.
- Order and receive parts for prototypes. Ensure BOMs and documentation match engineering drawings.
- Participate in design reviews reporting on prototype successes and failures.
- Additional duties as requested.
- Supports “Lean Business Enterprise” initiatives for continuous process improvement and waste elimination.
- Senior-level knowledge of electro-mechanical new product development.
- Two-year Technical or Associates degree in mechanical engineering.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job as described to you for the position.
- Being able to solve complex problems within a passion-filled environment is rewarded by a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, allowing for work and life balance.
ONE Core Values:
- Continuous Improvement – Always design a better experience.
- Customer Obsessed – Our reputation rests with our customer’s experience.
- Innovation – Unearth insights to think anew.
- Integrity – Do the right thing. Treat others with respect.
- Openness – Open to ideas and feedback. Act with transparency. Trust one another.
- Ownership – Own your role and act when ownership is needed.