We are looking for an individual who is interested in advancement opportunities. Our client is a well-known Consulting Firm. They are large enough to be one of the top players in their field but small enough where you will be a “big fish in a small pond”.
- Extensive financial modeling and analysis
- Complex income simulations
- Partner with consultant to prepare client reports (written / verbal)
- Present information to C level management
- Preform reviews of income simulations, liquidity analysis, NEV, DCF, Interest Rate Risk Analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis and problem solving
- B.S. Degree
- 5+ years of experience
- CFA or CPA is great
- Strong modeling skills
- Advanced Excel
Interested candidates please either respond to this posting or email a word copy of your resume to: [email protected] (Resumes that are a fit for the position will receive a request for an interview within 3 business days).
We love recruiting! That is the difference.
This is what makes us different from our competition
This is a difference you will see immediately
This difference is what makes us so successful
Let us pass this success on to you
Come experience the difference of working with a recruiter that loves what they do!
Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bernadettegrattan
See all of our opportunities at www.theresourcelink.com