The Sr Digital Marketing Manager provides a holistic, brand-based orchestrated view of marketing strategies across multiple channel-led initiatives to achieve campaign and revenue goals. The ideal candidate will provide leadership and expert guidance to internal teams by supporting multi-tiered campaigns encompassing content strategy, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), digital marketing, and brand strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products, brands and offering.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR to obtain market share.
- Responsible for developing and implementation of the Brand strategy through marketing plans, content/promotional calendars, review.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Develop and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization through all media channels with available analytics tools.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Manage requests for website changes and submit them to web developer’s ticket system.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Work with developmental teams on owned media assets to include websites, landing pages, and microsites across branches and brands.
- Create and supervise creation of organic optimized content; site content, blog content, and messaging.
- Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Light work requiring the exertion of 20 pounds of force occasionally and up to 10 pounds of force frequently.
- Requires visual perception to operate computer equipment and for reviewing, checking, preparing and maintaining computer files.
- Manual dexterity is required to operate computer equipment.
- Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in all aspects of developing and managing direct digital marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Digital marketing skills.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot, and automated email campaign strategies & creation.
- Experience working in WordPress.
- Advise cross-functional teams on digital marketing best practices and provide subject matter expertise with respect to creating and implementing short and long-term marketing strategies using digital tools and tactics.
- Identify ways to leverage and optimize current technologies and 3rd party capabilities to achieve defined objectives.
- Lead brainstorm sessions to stimulate new and innovative approaches to marketing challenges based on customer insights, trends and data.
- Contribute to marketing plan and budget development for campaign teams.
- Ability to successfully complete a General Abilities Assessment and pass a post-offer background check, drug screening, and physical.