- Define Sales Compensation plans in liaison with Regional and Business Operations team.
- Project manage implementation of annual Sales Compensation Plans and target setting.
- Participate in salary surveys, conduct survey analysis versus internal positions and make pay recommendations.
- Develop and run HR reports and prepare summary analyses of turnover, pay position, headcount, etc. HRIS “super-user” with expertise in data and analysis.
- Coordinate communication of Sales compensation plan design and tools training to the Sales Teams.
- Manage regional operation of Sales compensation payout execution (on time and accurate) for sales people on a monthly/quarterly basis globally, and associated performance tracking.
- Ensure all aspects of Sales Compensation (plan design, plan documentation, communication, benchmarking, pay execution and approvals, forecasting and performance management) adhere to the approved Governance and Philosophy model.
- Be the point of escalation to advise on Sales Compensation Regional issues and exception requests in conjunction with Human Resources, Finance and Sales Management where needed.
- Define, and coordinate all IT and software needs to deliver technical solutions for all aspects of Sales Compensation including budget control.
- Coordinate activities of supporting regional Sales Operations – driving global consistency and continuous improvement, with adaptation of processes for local business needs where needed.
- Provide direction and training to Business Operations Center on support processes, system configuration work and oversee quality metrics, ensuring continuous improvement throughout.
- HR System and process support, such as module set up, reporting and dashboard creation to support the global function.