Ready to make an impact on the global automation revolution? McKinsey Global Institute ranked “automation of knowledge” work as #2 in their top 12 disruptive technologies that will transform life, business, and the global economy. Automation Anywhere is the market leader in driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology across leading Fortune 1000 and other companies across more than 90 countries. At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Digital Colleagues will free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies.
Please note: This will be approximately a 4-6 month contract opportunity.
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Automation Anywhere is looking for a standout Senior Campaigns Program Manager to help drive the success and growth of our integrated global marketing campaigns. You will work closely with internal stakeholders across Marketing and other functions, as well as managing external vendor relationships, to effectively develop, execute and measure integrated campaigns.
The individual filling this role will have strong project management skills, along with expertise in and a passion for building amazing campaigns. What you get to do in this role:
- Develop develop highly effective global integrated campaign plans (including but not limited to digital marketing including paid and owned media, account-based marketing, webinars, events, and other activities).
- Autonomously manage demand/lead generation campaign programs that span across marketing vehicles including content, social, digital/media, email
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, content providers and 3rd party vendors to execute and monitor marketing program performance
- Project manage content creation and drive collaboration of deliverables across various teams, including product marketing, website, events, social, paid media, communications, operations and more (including videos, infographics, e-books, emails, white papers, booth displays, webinar slides, blogs, social, case studies, webpages, advertising collateral).
- Work with marketing operations to ensure all tracking requirements are in place for necessary performance reporting.
- Manage a cadence of reporting, monitor program performance and identify areas for improvement
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years overall marketing experience
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years experience in B2B integrated marketing or campaign program management
- Solid ability to develop, lead and execute integrated campaigns, programs, events using industry-leading frameworks such as Sirius Decisions
- A meticulous desire to manage project timelines and deliverables
- Excellent organization skills and ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Experience working with global teams and external partners, with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and tools; ability to bring in new ideas and best practices
- A passion for metrics and data to influence decisions; experience using reporting/dashboard tools, including Salesforce.com knowledge
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Marketing Automation, preferably Marketo; hands on experience helpful, but not required.
- Self-starter with high energy, “can do” personality and desire to thrive in a fast-paced growth environment
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.