American Power & Gas offers green solutions to both residential and small commercial customers and have been leaders in Customer Choice programs across America for over 15 years.
We are one of the oldest and most reputable companies of its kind in our industry and the largest company of our kind in the Tampa bay area with over 200,000 customers and a state of the art 30,000 square foot facility.
Recently we won an award for the #1 fastest growing company in Tampa Bay.
We a seeking an experienced Mid-Level SQL Database Administrator who is also skilled in SQL Querying and Reporting.
- Keeping the database servers up to date
- SQL querying and reporting
- Allocating system storage and planning storage requirements for the database system
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by the applications developers
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- Ensuring compliance with database vendor license agreement
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database to ensure optimal speed
- Maintaining archived data
- Backing up and restoring databases
- Managing and monitoring data replication
We offer, Health, Dental, Optical and Life Insurance, PTO (paid time off) and the opportunity for promotions and room to advance.
For immediate consideration please send a resume to Carl Schumacher the Manager of Recruitment [email protected]
American Power & Gas
10601 Belcher Rd South,
Seminole, Fl 33777