Miller Industries, LLC is a family owned and operated company, located in Fenton, Michigan and was formed in July 2014. We are the parent company to Performance Fabricating, Flex Air, Miller Industries Representatives, and Farm Pod, all located under the roof of our 106,000 sq. foot building. We specialize in custom steel fabrication, conveyor fabrication, robotic welding and plasma cutting, air supply systems and sales, representing numerous companies in HVAC applications. Our products consist of conveyor systems, structural steel projects, stairs and platforms, baggage handling systems, air handling systems and powder-coated metal products. We provide our high-quality products to automotive, healthcare, data center, and industrial customers around the world. Our products are proudly made in the USA.
We are currently seeking a Spray Foam Installer for our 2nd Shift for our facility in Fenton, MI. Our 2nd Shift hours are Monday – Thursday, 5 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. with overtime on Friday, Saturdays and Sundays as needed.
- Ability to wear respirator while spraying
- Ability to use spray gun to spray foam insulation in air handling units
- Operate scissor lift
- Check air handling units for areas that may need blocking and prepares spray foam machine by checking oil, belts and obstructions
- Operate equipment that injects foam insulation by carrying/holding a hose up to 150 feet long and weighing up to 56 lbs.
- Check density in wall areas
- Other duties as assigned
High School diploma or GED and 2 years of experience performing spray foam installation preferred.
- Proficient in using hand tools and power tools, including tape measure and drill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work independently and/or with a crew
- Work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Valid driver’s license
Miller Industries, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.