Do you have a passion for team sports, very organized, and love to help out athletes. By joining the Destination Athlete team, you can work in a sports environment at all times.
If you are a sports fan and you enjoy the latest sporting goods buzz, you will be right in the heart of it. You’ll also have the chance to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting environment. This is great opportunity to shine with a big possibility for advancement. You will work directly under the owner of the business, learning the business from the inside out.
In the sales associate role you will be paid to engage with our customers, while also being the personal assistant to the owner. You’ll keep customers ahead of the competition with our selection of the newest and hottest sporting goods fashion apparel, accessories, and equipment. You will get the opportunity to learn about and become a sport guru in all things team sports including Mizuno, Easton, Under Armour, and Demarini, just to name a few. You will be in charge of making sure that you are upholding all of Destination Athletes policies, procedures and standards, and talking up all sales and events happening in the store and team sales.
- Provide outstanding customer experiences and directly assist the owner in day to day operations.
- Organize and assist with daily team sales.
- Encourage services provided by the company
- Track sales by following guidelines and using results to reach or improve store and personal goals
- Learn, practice, and uphold all company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Attend and engage in all mandatory staff meetings scheduled for store
- Communicate merchandise needs, pricing concerns, and operations problems consistently to management.
- Assist with unloading shipment and store projects
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) or be currently enrolled in High School. No experience required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Employees working per shift:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: