About Breaking Barriers, Therapy Services:
We service a wide variety of clientele from birth to 21yr with an emphasis in allowing our clinicians to build their ideal caseload. In the private setting and as a contracted SLP, you have the luxury of making your own schedule with the convenience and ease of a stable clinic. All testing and treatment materials are provided, access to the new state-of-the-art sensory gym, private therapy rooms and collaboration opportunities with colleagues is available. Here we focus on building a culture where excellent therapy may thrive and you can practice your craft remembering why you went into this field to begin with.
Speech Language Pathology covers many communication deficits. We currently are seeking a pediatric SLP with experience in but not limited to apraxia, autism, early speech/language development and able to work during the after school hours (3:00pm to 6:00pm)
-Master’s degree in Speech & Language Pathology
-Licensure by the State of Utah to practice Speech-Language Pathology or License eligible
-Certification of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA-CFY candidates will be considered
-Good Communication, Organizational Skills and a Desire to Continue Education
-Basic computer skills
Essential Job Duties
- Provides clinical services (evaluation, treatments, plan of care) utilizing standards of care and evidence based practices, with appropriate goals, and duration and intensity of service for each client’s needs.
- Complies with regulatory requirements and guidelines for all types of documentation, billing, and scheduling
- Supervises and educates when asked, including colleagues, new employees and students and others in training.
- Maintains effective and appropriate communication and relationships with other professionals, clients, families and other caregivers.
- Participates in client care conferences when appropriate, as well as staff meetings and other meetings as required or requested by supervisor.
- Hearing/listening, lifting, manual dexterity, pulling/pushing, seeing, sitting, speaking, squatting/kneeling, standing, and walking.
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- slp: 1 year (Preferred)
- UT state licensure as SLP (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: