Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, exceptional customer service is at the heart of our success. As the Specialist, Billing Resolution, you will communicate extensively with clients, managers and contracted drivers to help us deliver world-class logistics solutions. If you’re excited by the challenge of connecting with customers, building relationships and seizing opportunities, take your career to the next level with our rapidly growing, dynamic global company.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Administer weekly billing for assigned clients within specified timeframe, including preparing invoices, transmitting invoices to clients and delivering reports
- Manage weekly settlements within the defined timeframe, when requested
- Research discrepancies and resolve variances in alignment with processes and workflow
- Validate invoicing for accuracy; correspond with key stakeholders to resolve inaccuracies or issues
- Complete daily tasks and monitor activities to ensure efficiency throughout the week; prepare for weekly invoice cycle
- Create related reports for clients, finance managers and other key stakeholders
- Partner with the Advanced Solutions team to identify, improve and implement effective process changes
- Manage and monitor improvement actions to measure the success of changes and enhancements
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 1 year of experience in a customer service-oriented environment
- Some experience in accounting, invoicing or freight audit and payment operations
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- Experience in accounts receivable or accounts payable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and other business applications
- Availability to work nights and weekends; able to travel between regions and the corporate headquarters as needed
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with customers, associates and management in a professional manner
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.