Requisition ID: 10653
Posting Locations: Little Rock
Space Management Specialist
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Space Management Specialist!
Schedule: Monday – Friday, occasional Saturday required. Typical hours are 7AM-5PM but may vary
Location(s): Little Rock, AR with local travel
Things you should know about working as a Space Management Specialist:
The Space Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all sets and resets that are assigned to them are implemented in accordance with the direction given to them or by the specifications of a plan-o-gram. The Space Management Specialists sets new accounts, resets existing accounts and will also assist in special events on an as-needed basis.
What would success look like?
- Prepare and load tools and equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks
- Review and finalize plans for reset with store contact
- Remove and replace any supplies/equipment needed to complete the reset
- Move product, displays or racks and adjust shelves as required
- Fill all shelves, displays, racks and equipment with product
- Communicate opportunities for sales/improvement to Coca-Cola Consolidated Sales and/or requestor
- Basic knowledge of the beverage industry is a plus
- Knowledge of brand order, facing, pricing, labeling, POS, and rotation of product preferred
- Ability to build displays that require repetitive lifting
- Proven organizational skills
- Desire and ability to interact with and provide information to customers during special events
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $50,000 per person / $100,000 per occurrence / $50,000 property damage effective from first day of employment
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.