We are looking to hire a Spa Group Business Manager at the Red Rock Spa.
Trilogy Spa Holdings is a professional spa management company dedicated to creating and operating the most innovative, service-centric and performance optimized branded spas in the hospitality industry. We currently operate spas in New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Puerto Rico, Colonial Williamsburg, and Baltimore, where there is enormous opportunity for growth for passionate individuals. Trilogy creates environments where real spa entrepreneurs want to apply their craft. Our commitment is to help you fulfill your dreams and reach your goals.
The ideal candidate desires to be a Partner at Trilogy, not merely an employee. We are seeking someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of our Guests, Hotel Partners and Owners. If you are driven to succeed and proud to serve others, we want you as part of our team!
“Trilogy inspires those who make our Guests Healthy and Happy”
The Spa Group Business Manager, as guided by the Regional Vice President, will ensure the standards of the spa, etiquette and service is delivered in all interactions with guests, partners and staff. Responsible for all group meetings, initial contact with groups, assistance throughout their program, follow-up, customer service, scheduling and yield management for all groups booking treatments at the spas. As Spa Group Business Manager, job duties include, creating custom group programs, driving revenue, working with sales teams on behalf of spas, scheduling appointments, creating specialized programs and itineraries, creating information logs and billing.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Drive, develop, and grow hotel group and Spa’rty revenue for The Spa at Red Rock by Well and Being and The Spa at Green Valley Ranch.
- Responsible for attending and representing the Spas at all meetings, site walks, phone calls, pre-cons, and any event that can raise awareness and drive business within the groups category.
- Practice professionalism in every situation with management, guests, partners, and employees, treating each person with respect and integrity.
- Act as primary contact for group event coordination including service offerings, Spa’rty groups, group blocks, client contact/relations, internal BEO creation and recap/evaluation reporting.
- Assist Spa Directors and Sales team with evaluating effectiveness of pricing strategies.
- Assist Spa Directors with the creating of Spa Group Wellness package offerings, inclusions, and pricing and logistical coordination efforts.
- Oversee all facility booking Spa Group Special Events – reviewing daily for effective use of spaces to maximize revenue potential.
- Develop a complete understanding of and adhere to all Trilogy and government mandated codes in the areas of: fire, sanitation, health and safety.
- Receive and respond to all guest concerns, comments or complaints with discretion and urgency.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of the following:
- The Spas and Station Casinos policies, procedures, amenities, services, and membership options.
- The Spa at Red Rock by Well & Being and The Spa at Green Valley Ranch locations and team structure.
- Spa menus, including a la carte services, signature treatments, packages, etc.
- Pricing, fees and charges for all spa services.
- Treatment room types, décor, locations and amenities.
- Daily appointments, arrival of guests, availability of appointments, specials, etc.
- Directions to spa, check-in procedures.
- Retail brands, product lines, services and special promotions.
- Membership benefits in the spa and crossover promotion detail.
- Previous experience in a Spa Group Sales role or Group Sales coordination within luxury spa/hotel environment preferred.
- High School graduate
- Must be polished, professional, and have a strong command of both written and verbal English.
- Possess the ability to make rational business decisions and demonstrate analytical thinking and acute problem solving.
- Exhibit technical skill of computer literacy and competency in learning new software programs.
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and work well within a team.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative with minimal supervision.
- Ability to respond to guest and employee concerns with urgency and professionalism.
- Previous experience in spa or hotel sales and marketing is desirable.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to create and manage a tactical marketing plan.
- Ability to develop a yield management strategy for maximum financial benefit based on needs of the organization.