NVIDIA’s GPU computing and deep learning platform has already made a major impact on the field and is broadly used across leading academic institutions, start-ups, and industry, including the world’s largest Internet companies. Our success has been based on laser-focused industry vertical business development, building a strong developer ecosystem and scaling out the business using a partner channel and creative marketing. We need passionate, hard-working and creative people to help us pursue more of these rare opportunities in Telecoms. This Solutions Architect role is for an expert trusted technical advisor and leader to our customers who believe that GPU Computing, deep learning, data science, and artificial intelligence is a new computing revolution and has the potential to transform the Telecom industry. We are now looking for a Senior Solutions Architect -Telecom Industry, a best-in-class engineer able to engage with developers, researchers, and start-ups, in multiple impactful Telecom projects. We need individuals who can enable customer productivity and develop positive relationships with our technology partners, making NVIDIA an integral part of end-user solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assisting field business development in guiding the customer and OEM partners through the sales process for GPU Computing products, being responsible for the technical relationship and assisting customers in building creative solutions based on NVIDIA technology.
- Be an industry leader with a vision on integrating NVIDIA technology into HPC architectures to support large scale data-centre deployments for Telecom needs.
- You will engage with customers to develop a keen understanding of their goals, strategies, and technical needs – and help to define and deliver high-value solutions that meet these needs.
- You will strategically partner with lighthouse customers and industry-specific application and other solution partners targeting our computing platform.
What We Need To See
- MS or PhD in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of work related experience in software development or high-performance computing, networking/telecom SW and/or systems, CUDA experience highly desirable.
- Additional experience in a related field such as Telecoms technologies in one or more of the following: vRAN, CloudRAN, 4G, 5G, VNF, NFV, Network Security, IDS, DPI, Firewall.
- Desirable hands-on experience in building a networking data pipeline for VNF space or with network processors.
- Desirable experience with MEC and Telecoms BigData.
- Desirable hands-on experience in NIC packet flow management.
- Desirable experience with parallel computing algorithms and Intrusion Detection System pattern matching algorithms.
- C programming / Parallel programming experience
- Exposure to GPU Computing and CUDA programming
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus.
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities, and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects.
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with management and engineering. Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Experience working with Telco Vendors or OEMs.
- CUDA optimization experience.
- Speciality skills in large-scale computing and cluster computing, data center design.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.