The Infinity Group – Where culture is powered by mutual respect, integrity, and transparency. There is only room for integrity, professionalism, and team work. No office politics, or discrimination of any kind. We love quality character, open communication, and creative problem solving. Welcoming innovative improvements that help stream line our productive processes and increase results. If this resonates with you, we'd love to meet you!
What you'd be doing:
A Part-time position as a Solar Site Surveyor. Starting pay $16.00 & $20.00 per hour- room for growth and advancement within including growing into a Full- time position with benefits available.
Requires flexibility and work in all different kinds of environments in the field. Take photos of customers' homes , share with CAD department to draw accurate plans to be sent to corresponding building departments.
Approx 90% of surveys include rooftop photos and estimates to include solar mounting planes and gathering existing solar information.
Responsibilities for Solar Site Surveyor position include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively accomplish all Site Surveys on daily schedule
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Be very punctual and dependable
- Comply with all city regulations
- Adhere to all safety requirements and regulations
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Solar Site Surveyor position:
- Must have professional customer service experience and great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able carry and climb ladder
- Crawl and navigate attic spaces
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be 21 or older
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Valid Driver’s License and must be able to travel to multiple sites throughout the day
- Clean Driving Record
- Previous solar, field construction or electrical experience preferred, but not required
Employees are like family, so if you want to be part of a company who really cares APPLY NOW for instant consideration.
Represent the Values of our company while:
* Surveying Solar sites for proposals in response to indicated interest of solar products and services *
* Engage and initiate high level communication providing information to all individuals involved in the process*
* Facilitating data collection & entry, information sharing, scheduling & coordinating appointments *
* Other related tasks as needed or assigned *
* Bringing the best version of yourself to work every day !
– Weekly pay
– Pay rates starting between $16.00 – $20.00 per hour DOE
– Becoming part of our dynamic & fun team !
*Internship opportunities available*
Making a difference the country and communities we serve for the better. High standards is our way of work-life as we pursue excellence in everything we do.
Keywords: Solar, D2D,Energy, Door to Door, Sales Manager, Sales Position, Direct Sales, Agency, Insurance, refinance, roof, Telemarketing, Telemarketer, Agency, Specialist, Outside, Retail, Customer Service, selling, commission.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
Our employees wear masks at all times and observe CDC social distancing guidelines while at or inside clients homes.
- Professional Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Professional Communication: 1 year (Preferred)
- Direct Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Solar Industry knowledge and/or : 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Spanish/Other (Preferred)
- Multiple locations