Simply Solar is a leading installer of solar and roofing projects in Northern California. We are passionate about deploying clean energy and strive for exceptional customer service across all sectors of our business. We are hiring for outstanding individuals who seek to work in a growing company with a great environment and culture.
Field Superintendent Core Function
Our field superintendent will manage crews to ensure that all of our residential and commercial projects are installed on-time and to our standards. They will ensure that all team members are meeting the schedule, budget, and quality requirements outlined in the project scope, and will effectively manage and mitigate issues that arise internally or on the client side.
- Manage and coordinate job details between the field and office
- Coordinate, supervise and manage solar crews
- Train field staff in safety, work skills, and efficiency
- Maintain understanding of contract information for jobs
- Track labor hours and production against stated goals
- Monitor material usage, minimize waste, anticipate shortages and order materials as needed
- Monitor quality of installations
- Engage with customers to answer questions and discuss any outstanding issues
- Ensure crews have information and instructions necessary to complete jobs
- Investigate incidents, near misses, accidents, and thefts, and provide relevant documents, photos and assessments to the office
- Strong communication skills – must have a solution-oriented, and customer-first mentality.
- 3+ years of field solar installation experience
- Strong construction knowledge
- Understanding of permitting processes and experience with local and state jurisdictions
- General technical aptitude with computer and mobile-based software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, ability to pass a background and drug test
Simply Solar offers an exciting, challenging work environment, filled with people driven to excel. We pride ourselves on our customer and community focused business model, and strive to offer a premier product and process for all of our customers. We are a constantly growing company, with plenty of room for individual career growth, and our office culture is enjoyable, open-door and merit-based.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off