***An active Top Secret/SCI Full Scope Poly security clearance is mandatory for this position***
MOJA is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester.
In this role you will work closely with other Contractor developer and system engineering teams as well as group requirements analysts; however, priorities will be managed by the staff project manager.
In order to cover the array of testing scenarios and knowledge, it is recommended that the testing resources be a mix experience levels. You will be responsible for developing and executing test plans, procedures and scenarios for unit, process, function, system integration, regression and acceptance testing. You will create automated test scripts. You will consult with the development and/or requirements team to coordinate and test applications. You will conduct testing, to include testing configuration changes to the COTS products, custom development of COTS products and testing of any Customer specific software and policies. Will will ensure new applications and software modifications meet requirements and operate satisfactorily in the system environment. You will document the successes and failures of all executed test procedures. You will document test plans and review them with the Contractor lead developer and SE in conjunction with the Staff PM.
- Experience with application server platforms, to include Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Familiarity with commercial identity and access management systems, to include access requests, provisioning, roles, access policies, user attributes and integration of COTS products into customer environments.
- Experience in J2EE/Java design and open source development technologies such as frameworks or design patterns.
- Experience in Linux to include basic commands, scripting and application deployment and support.
- Experience with RDBMS, to include Oracle.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understanding of the system development lifecycle
- Ability to organize and present system demonstrations to product owners (and entire team)
- Experience using Agile development methodologies
- Ability to understand and execute shell scripts
- On-the-job experience working in an Agile environment (e.g., sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, work backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria, story clarifications).
- Experience with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) to include interaction with LDAP repositories via the command line
- Experience with XML schemas
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and technologies
- Experience with the Sponsor System Certifications Processes (SSP, A&A)
**Referral Bonus Eligible**
MOJA is an information technology and intelligence analysis company based in Northern Virginia that has been providing information management solutions since it’s conception in 1995. We specialize in system integration, application development, network management, and intelligence analysis in support of the intelligence community and national level decision-makers. MOJA is a proud Certified Veteran Owned, Minority Owned company.
Have Questions? Not ready to apply, but want to submit your resume? You can email us directly: [email protected] or call us at (703) 369-4339.
MOJA benefits include: Health/Vision/Dental, Life/Disability, AFLAC & 401k.
MOJA is a proud Certified Veteran Owned, Minority Owned company and an equal opportunity employer.
MOJA is an e-verify employer.
Visit our website: www.moja.net