What You’ll Do
Data Center Business Unit is developing the Nexus 9000 line of data center and cloud switches that feature application awareness to make the network infrastructure flexible and agile for dynamic response to application needs and virtual machine workload mobility. The HW Diagnostic group is responsible for developing test program for switches to ensure over all HW quality.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be working with a group of world class diagnostic engineer. Other than your peer diagnostic engineer and QA engineer, you will have daily interaction with HW board designers, SI engineers, ASIC design engineers, vendors FAE, MFG test engineer, NPIE, test engineer from CM.
Who You Are
This role will work on a cutting edge data center switching/routing product. We are looking for candidates who strive in a fast paced start up like environment. You will be part of a fast paced team responsible for delivering quality code runs on large, complex hardware systems.
- 3+ experience in Linux device driver and Linux kernel is required
- 5+ year C/C++/multi-process/multi-thread programming experience is required
- 2+ year Python, TCL is highly desirable
- Familiarity with CPU sub systems for INTEL or ARM, experienced with PCH, interrupts, timer, SSD, NVRAM, bootflash, SPI is highly desirable
- Familiarity with hi-end network processor programming is a big plus.
- Familiarity with BIOS programming is a big plus.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.