EpicPay was established in 2001. As a debt-free privately held company, our management team has over 60 years of experience in the electronic payment industry. We are currently a Direct Wholesale Registered ISO with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB and American Express and are a Payment Facilitator. We also offer ACH processing services. The entire sales and support process is managed internally. From underwriting and risk management, to terminal deployment, technical support and customer service, we handle it all in-house.
We are not a typical employer and we think that’s a good thing. We’re of the opinion that culture and profitability are connected. Management listens and actively solicits ideas and opinions of all associates. We sow into a robust, balanced company culture and we reap the return of choice talent, solid client relationships, resilient employees, and sustained revenue. We advance by saying “yes” and resist a culture of “no” and continue iterating until we get things right. We overcome the impossible, create industry-changing solutions, and continue to redefine expected industry norms.
If you’re ready to build, innovate and be part of something big, then you’ve come to the right place. With EpicPay you will have countless opportunities to think big and achieve your own career aspirations. We stand for more than increasing profits. We’re making the lives of our clients and partners better, one transaction at a time.
This person will be responsible for full-stack software development with focus on developing internal and customer-facing web application using .NET technology stack.
- Work the Director of IT and Team Lead to design, develop, and maintain the company’s payment processing platform
- Collaborate with the team on application architectural design and decision-making
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional observation and listening skills
- 3-5 years of solid .NET experience with C#
- Experience with MVC, WebAPI, ADO.NET, and Webforms
- Experience with writing SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Experience with writing unit tests and regression testing
- Experience Docker Container Technology
- Experience with message-broker technology
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with .NET Framework/Standard/Core
- Experience with Cloud computing, i.e. AWS or Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps or TFS
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
EpicPay offers a competitive total compensation program. In addition, we offer an attractive benefits package including medical (HSA), dental, short/long-term disability, group term life insurance, and 401(k).