Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
To be a qualified candidate, you must have an advanced degree (M.S. or Ph.D.) in mathematics or computer science with strong math background. It is a plus if you have considerable knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Differential geometry and algebraic curves
- Numerical analysis and approximation
- Computer graphics with emphasis on geometric modeling (or computational geometry)
- Spline curves and surfaces
- Solving large scale sparse linear systems using singular value decomposition
- Parallel programming