Oversee social media strategy by monitoring and creating content across all social media channels (including, and not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, and others) for the Wow Bao brand. Respond to customer service concerns across multiple platforms (including, and not limited to: Yelp, Google Business, Trip Advisor, and others).
The Social Media Manager will promote awareness and maintain a positive brand image of the concept on a local, regional and national level through consistent and targeted marketing and digital campaigns.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Foster community engagement with the Wow Bao brand across social media platforms.
- Oversee social media strategy on Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and others for the Wow Bao brand
- Monitor, review, and initiate conversations with and respond to community comments referencing established brand and community guidelines on all social media and review platforms including, but not limited to, Yelp, Google Business and TripAdvisor.
- Monitor broader digital conversations and respond.
- Lead photo and video strategy by creating content that consistently maintains the brand’s voice and aesthetic.
- Oversee paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and other channels
- Develop the monthly social media content calendar to align with Wow Bao’s messaging objectives and brand aesthetics.
- Generate, collect and analyze metrics to identify trends and themes, optimize program strategy and content and prepare social media reports.
- Vet new social media and location-based platforms and assess compatibility with Wow Bao needs
- Train operating managers on new and existing social media platforms, monitoring tools and third-party services
- Review and approve all scheduled messages on all social media platforms
- Manage Social Media Ambassador / Influencer program through creating and developing relationships with key influencers
- Grow social media audiences by following and interacting with users and community influencers
- Create a monthly editorial calendar to share with store marketers and other internal resources
- Create social media sweepstakes and contests for Wow Bao through WooBox and give recaps on performance
- Plan, research, and coordinate with vendors the supervision / production of marketing materials, reports, and promotional communications materials.
- Create social initiatives to grow top line sales and oversee execution.
- Turn goals into promotions, working with design team and marketing manager to create collateral and share promotions on social, email, website, listings, media, etc.
- Work with design team to create and strategically schedule email marketing campaigns for each store.
- Enhance annual marketing calendar to outline all related costs for the year with budget including events, membership dues, advertising, etc.
- Assist with the frequency, content, and distribution of the Wow Bao newsletter.
- Maintain wowbao.com via best practices, design, photography, and style.
- Provide data and analytics from Google, Social Platforms, Yelp, Trip Advisor, and more
- Regularly update and improve the SEO search of Wow Bao.
- Positively affect and grow the Wow Bao Social Community both organically and through paid advertisements.
- Be available to assist and work Wow Bao offsite events as needed.
- Build and maintain relationships with all of our partners and local community groups.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Wow Bao Leadership, corporate & marketing team members, field level operators, and store employees.
- Work as a liaison between Wow Bao and the Lettuce Entertain You (LEYE) Marketing Department. Coordinate successful promotions, initiatives, and advertising opportunities through positive concise communication.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- Social Channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Must understand key data metrics and paid advertising for each platform.
- Review sites, including but not limited to: Yelp, Trip Advisor, and Google Business. Must understand key data metrics and paid advertising for each platform, as well as the ability to respond to posted feedback in a way that values and thanks the person for posting.
- Wow Bao utilizes the following platforms: Sprout Social, WooBox, Fishbowl, MailChimp, WordPress, PhotoShelter, Rise, Yelp, and Google Business.
- Ability to read, correlate, and analyze data from social platforms, third party applications, vendors, and others.
GENERAL RULES: Must be willing and able to do the following:
- Communicate cordially, effectively and clearly with all employees, managers and guests.
- Communicate in English in order to comprehend and perform / follow job requirements in written and spoken direction.
- Perform more than one task at a time.
- Maintain a positive, pleasant attitude every shift.
- Accept direction and constructive criticism from management.
- Perform calmly and effectively in an extremely busy and stressful work environment.
- Be able to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including weekends and increased work schedules.
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels.
- Lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and / or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
- Get along with others and be a team player.
- Follow all uniform and appearance guidelines as befitting the image of Wow Bao for the duration of the shift.
- Refrain from smoking for the duration of the shift.
- Arrive to work on time and in ready to work condition.
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- May not resort to any type of violence, discriminatory or harassing behavior.
- Communicate cordially, effectively and clearly at all times
- Ability to communicate in English in order to comprehend and perform job requirements in written and spoken direction
- Perform multiple tasks calmly and effectively in a busy and stressful environment
- Work in a confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels
- Stand and walk for an extended amount of time, including moving safely throughout all areas of a restaurant, which may include stairs, uneven and slick surfaces
- Accessibility varies by location
Equal Opportunity Employer