The Social Media and Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, building and executing social media marketing campaigns through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification. Day-to-day activities include: Develop relevant content/topics to reach the target audiences. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) on all social platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social”way while cultivating leads and followers.
**We are currently not accepting candidates wanting to work remotely. We are hiring specifically for our Ogden location and candidate will be required to work on location.
This position will also oversee online reputation management for all providers, assist in facilitating SEO online initiatives and work with management to identify trends and implement new digital marketing initiatives. The position will contribute to the company’s website and blog to ensure a solid internet/digital marketing presence. The Social Media and Marketing Specialist will also monitor analytics and identify trends for online marketing.
Viable candidates must have experience in social media and digital marketing, creative writing, and graphic design. A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Technology, or a related field is preferred, but not required. A working knowledge of Canva, Adobe design products including InDesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator is beneficial. Candidates must have exceptional attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills including spelling, sentence structure, and punctuation. Candidates must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks and work efficiently in a fast-paced, team-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy and content calendar to align with company goals
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and educational resources)
- Manage brand ambassadors and affiliates
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and branding
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and contest
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Report on relevant metrics and suggested improvements and strategy with management
- Promote local events for company
- Develop and implement paid social advertisements
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- marketing, social media: 1 year (Required)